[Sydney Observatory, after 1878 / attributed to Charles Bayliss]
[Sydney Observatory, after 1878 / attributed to Charles Bayliss]
About this item
Full title
Author / Creator
Date
undated [after 1878]
Call Numbers
SPF/306
Record Identifier
Reference Code
Formats
Pictures and Photographs
Physical Description
Contents
Photographs - 20.2 x 25.2 cm. - albumen photoprint
Other Descriptions
Level of description
Item
Access and use
Issue Copy
Digitised
Subjects
More information
Alternative Titles
Full title
[Sydney Observatory, after 1878 / attributed to Charles Bayliss]
Authors, Artists and Contributors
Author / Creator
Notes
General note
Attributed to Charles Bayliss by his son Eric Bayliss
The addition of the west wing and second equatorial dome was completed in 1878. Reference: Sydney Observatory : a conservation plan for the site and its structures / James Semple Kerr. Sydney : Museum of Applied Arts and Sciences, c1991. (p.29)
Digital order no:a089306
This item has been catalogued and digitised under a project funded and supported by the State Library of New South Wales Foundation, 2001....
Contextual Information
Source
Presented May 1955
Identifiers
Primary Identifiers
Call Numbers
SPF/306
Record Identifier
1DrmDay9
Permalink
https://devfeature-collection.sl.nsw.gov.au/record/1DrmDay9
Other Identifiers
Reference code
412665
How to access this item
For use in the Library
Enquire with staff in the reading room or enquire online using Ask a Librarian.
For more information see How to use Special Collections.